<body>

Thursday, January 26 - Pray.

Please stop me from making bad decisions, like the one i'm partially making right now.

crumble | 11:51 pm

aoi's design from SCRATCH © 2004

NAME: Crumble, Wilson, Forgie
DOB: 8th of October
COUNTRY: Australia & Kangaroos

SCHOOL: Hogwarts
FAMILY: Mum, Dad, Mitchie, Claudia
PETS: Tom the Sexy Beast
FEELING:






likes...

buffy the vampire slayer, greys anatomy, glass house, kumars at #42, spicks and specks, west wing, angel, gilmore girls, dark angel, firefly, stargate, lord of the rings, star wars, the simpsons, crossing jordan, tru calling, ally mcbeal, bradley whitford, dominic monaghan, david wenham, rupert grint, james masters, anthony stewart head, elvis, hilary duff, evanescence, good charlotte, the whitlams, machine gun fellatio (the band), my baby tom, writing, singing in the shower, playing pool, netball, basketball, exams, tidying, chinese food (lemon chicken, sizzling steak, chicken and sweet corn soup, san choi bow, spring rolls, prawn chips), my old friends, my new friends, my other friends, my box, my papyrus, my faerie picture, mount caules story.



dislikes...

bugs, honey, insects that she thinks are poisonous (all of them!), marmalade, studying, not knowing things, not being able to splel, the english curriculum, vacuuming, the beach, being on stage and not knowing what to do, shopping, gross things, vegemite, olives, dark chocolate, flower smells, the hsc, beetroot, my boobs, pickles, people picking their noses, half-eaten food, playing drama games all lesson and not doing any work, my father nagging me to study when I am indeed studying, my father nagging me to study when I am indeed doing something other than studying, losing money, being fat, when the tv times change and you don't know, mornings, being lonely.


Much edited by Wilson © 2004/6

watcher









other people


sight seeing


fanlistings




















Free Website Counter
Web Counter
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com