<body>

Friday, January 27 - Sweet Dreams.

I have a life... it's just very different from yours.

Went to Stephy's last night instead of going to see Munich. I know Munich woulda been much more serious for me, but i'm the kind of person who uses 'woulda' in a sentence, so seriousness is really not my forte. We hung out and played blackjack and i silently hoarded my matches, I drank sherry and then we watched love actually, dad came just before the big finale, which was wonderful timing. Twas good fun.

Went to Megan's today, also went to IKEA today, also did my timetable today... so I have three things to talk about.

IKEA, mother, mitchell and i attended, took us a very long long time to get through it, bought a couple of things, chopping board, waste paper basket, cutlery, random kind of things.

We drove from there to Megans house, dropping mitchell off at the train station on the way there, hung out at megans, rosie, rachel and kath were there as we as our families. Omg my english stills are lacking at this point in time. BLAH, maybe that'll help. Anyway... swam for a while, had yummy dinner, watched gilmore girls (an episode I had previously missed and deemed impossible to ever see unless i bought the dvds), and then just chatted.

Did my timetable today, or at least attempted... omg i was so worried i was going to do it wrong or stuff it up or something similar, argh. Anyway it opened at midday so I was sitting at the computer at 11:55 waiting for the link to appear... it appeared and i put in a couple of preferences, there's a chance that all my subjects are going to clash and everything but hopefully i'll be able to change that later. If I get my first preferences for everything i'll have wednesday and friday off. + Thursday is just lectures so it should be wonderful. 8:30 is my early morning with a lecture but I think i have a 9:30 tute in there on a tuesday somewhere.

My Father's Uni Advice. - he's told me 30 times so I thought I should tell you
1) Never miss a lecture, even if you think it's useless because there'll always be something in there that you'll miss out on
2) Always start your assignments early, it's very important to get a jump start on them.
and, 3) Study consistantly from the beginning.


Looking through my mail folders and found a couple of disneyland photos. See in this ride they took your photo but you couldn't just buy it after, see you pick it on a computer screen and type in your email address and it sends you a link to the photo on the web. Wonderful thing technology.







Rosie's brother Daniel has hair like Fred and George Weasley, his is brown tho, but he has the same hair cut.

It's still today and i'm actually tired so i'm gonna try my hand at going to bed.

crumble | 10:44 pm

aoi's design from SCRATCH © 2004

NAME: Crumble, Wilson, Forgie
DOB: 8th of October
COUNTRY: Australia & Kangaroos

SCHOOL: Hogwarts
FAMILY: Mum, Dad, Mitchie, Claudia
PETS: Tom the Sexy Beast
FEELING:






likes...

buffy the vampire slayer, greys anatomy, glass house, kumars at #42, spicks and specks, west wing, angel, gilmore girls, dark angel, firefly, stargate, lord of the rings, star wars, the simpsons, crossing jordan, tru calling, ally mcbeal, bradley whitford, dominic monaghan, david wenham, rupert grint, james masters, anthony stewart head, elvis, hilary duff, evanescence, good charlotte, the whitlams, machine gun fellatio (the band), my baby tom, writing, singing in the shower, playing pool, netball, basketball, exams, tidying, chinese food (lemon chicken, sizzling steak, chicken and sweet corn soup, san choi bow, spring rolls, prawn chips), my old friends, my new friends, my other friends, my box, my papyrus, my faerie picture, mount caules story.



dislikes...

bugs, honey, insects that she thinks are poisonous (all of them!), marmalade, studying, not knowing things, not being able to splel, the english curriculum, vacuuming, the beach, being on stage and not knowing what to do, shopping, gross things, vegemite, olives, dark chocolate, flower smells, the hsc, beetroot, my boobs, pickles, people picking their noses, half-eaten food, playing drama games all lesson and not doing any work, my father nagging me to study when I am indeed studying, my father nagging me to study when I am indeed doing something other than studying, losing money, being fat, when the tv times change and you don't know, mornings, being lonely.


Much edited by Wilson © 2004/6

watcher









other people


sight seeing


fanlistings




















Free Website Counter
Web Counter
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com