<body>

Tuesday, February 7 - Down for Mainten-

I got an Evil Rating of 50 and got the job!

Are you evil enough to get a job too?



I seem to have stopped blogging about the things that have happened to me recently. Maybe I should go back and do that.

Saturday/Sunday was the Yule Ball, a small thing that Joy and I started a while ago. A small group of nice people getting together to hang out, eat dinner and watch movies all through the night. We watched Saved, then Mr and Mrs Smith, and then Chocolat. It was about 3-4am when that finished and Terry, Michael and I were the only ones awake, so we sat on the trampoline (the wet trampoline btw) until about 6:30ish when people slowly started to wake up... or be woken up.

It was fun. I've given up saying "it was great" or "it was so much fun" about anything but this is one of those times that i'm tempted to take it up again.

Last night (monday) was steph and my 'farewell do'. I had a good time. It was just hanging out and chatting. My brother bought me smirnoff's and I kind of drank two of them. 'Kind of' meaning I almost finished one before mother threw it out, and then michael drank some of my second one. So I'm working it out to be about 1 and a half bottles. Oh and I had a vodka shot. =) After everyone left, Megan, Rosie, Michael, Mitch and I sat on the trampoline for a while, we kept hearing a cat meowing... still no word on whether that was real or not, actually we sat on the lounge chairs and then we moved to the trampoline. At some point we reorganised and brought all our sleeping bags out and were kind of lying in a pile on the trampoline. We slept out there from about 2-3:30AM.

We woke up at about 3:30 and decided to go inside because the rain was getting annoying. So we slept in the lounge room. We were up at about 11 and then sat in my room and watched supernatural and 7th Heaven.

Stuff like that i'm really going to miss.

Problem with university. I'm on the wait list for accommodation, which means that if enough people don't cancel then i'm going to have real problems. If there's nowhere for me to stay I won't be able to go. Which could result in nastyness.

Happy Birthday Maya for yesterday!!

crumble | 1:40 pm

aoi's design from SCRATCH © 2004

NAME: Crumble, Wilson, Forgie
DOB: 8th of October
COUNTRY: Australia & Kangaroos

SCHOOL: Hogwarts
FAMILY: Mum, Dad, Mitchie, Claudia
PETS: Tom the Sexy Beast
FEELING:






likes...

buffy the vampire slayer, greys anatomy, glass house, kumars at #42, spicks and specks, west wing, angel, gilmore girls, dark angel, firefly, stargate, lord of the rings, star wars, the simpsons, crossing jordan, tru calling, ally mcbeal, bradley whitford, dominic monaghan, david wenham, rupert grint, james masters, anthony stewart head, elvis, hilary duff, evanescence, good charlotte, the whitlams, machine gun fellatio (the band), my baby tom, writing, singing in the shower, playing pool, netball, basketball, exams, tidying, chinese food (lemon chicken, sizzling steak, chicken and sweet corn soup, san choi bow, spring rolls, prawn chips), my old friends, my new friends, my other friends, my box, my papyrus, my faerie picture, mount caules story.



dislikes...

bugs, honey, insects that she thinks are poisonous (all of them!), marmalade, studying, not knowing things, not being able to splel, the english curriculum, vacuuming, the beach, being on stage and not knowing what to do, shopping, gross things, vegemite, olives, dark chocolate, flower smells, the hsc, beetroot, my boobs, pickles, people picking their noses, half-eaten food, playing drama games all lesson and not doing any work, my father nagging me to study when I am indeed studying, my father nagging me to study when I am indeed doing something other than studying, losing money, being fat, when the tv times change and you don't know, mornings, being lonely.


Much edited by Wilson © 2004/6

watcher









other people


sight seeing


fanlistings




















Free Website Counter
Web Counter
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com