<body>

Sunday, February 5 - Guess Who.

You know who I miss from school (this is so random)? Tommy. Remember Tommy? Oh well he was a doll, always getting me in trouble in business studies because he used to have no idea what we were doing and he used to ask me questions. He was new in the beginning of year 11 like me so we had stuff in common.

Can cats and dogs be friends? Like seriously, can a cat and a dog hang out and play together without wanting to fight?

I think it's better to just not read old blog posts. I hate looking back, I always end up cringing and going "I really thought that?" or "That really changed"

Here's excuse time...
Some things I write in this blog don't exactly mean what they seem to. 50% of every paragraph is left out so don't take anything at face value.

I've never actually listened to the words of "Why Not" before... I mean I know what they are but i've never listened to their meaning properly. Listening to it now, and giving Miss Duff 10 reasons Why Not.

I havent written about my first RSL experience. Well.. I went to the RSL with friends from school. Um. that's about it. It was a lot bigger than I expected, I always thing of RSL clubs as old with stained carpets and beer and older people, but I was proven wrong. For most of the night it was just Terry, Ali and I lounging around telling stories.

See I can't say anything because it will no doubt make things worse.

Reading old blog posts is just making me unhappy (I say 'unhappy' because I think the term 'depressed' is overused). It's making me think "wow, I really hate the person I used to be" and then I think "but I havent changed that much" and then I think "wow I really dislike the person I am now"

"now will you please stop the casual swearing"
"hell yes"


There's stuff that I just can't bring myself to say. Not in reference to blogging, in reference to real life, and talking. Things I want to say but because of circumstances I haven't yet said and know that i'll probably never say. I don't know if it's a good thing or not. It's eating my up inside but there would be no point to saying what I want to, so I won't. And nobody's going to guess.

This blog takes about 10 minutes to republish, seriously. Probably because it has 730posts, meh minor detail. I was thinking of starting a new one, maybe when I go to uni, just coz it's quicker to refresh and all that.

crumble | 6:13 pm

aoi's design from SCRATCH © 2004

NAME: Crumble, Wilson, Forgie
DOB: 8th of October
COUNTRY: Australia & Kangaroos

SCHOOL: Hogwarts
FAMILY: Mum, Dad, Mitchie, Claudia
PETS: Tom the Sexy Beast
FEELING:






likes...

buffy the vampire slayer, greys anatomy, glass house, kumars at #42, spicks and specks, west wing, angel, gilmore girls, dark angel, firefly, stargate, lord of the rings, star wars, the simpsons, crossing jordan, tru calling, ally mcbeal, bradley whitford, dominic monaghan, david wenham, rupert grint, james masters, anthony stewart head, elvis, hilary duff, evanescence, good charlotte, the whitlams, machine gun fellatio (the band), my baby tom, writing, singing in the shower, playing pool, netball, basketball, exams, tidying, chinese food (lemon chicken, sizzling steak, chicken and sweet corn soup, san choi bow, spring rolls, prawn chips), my old friends, my new friends, my other friends, my box, my papyrus, my faerie picture, mount caules story.



dislikes...

bugs, honey, insects that she thinks are poisonous (all of them!), marmalade, studying, not knowing things, not being able to splel, the english curriculum, vacuuming, the beach, being on stage and not knowing what to do, shopping, gross things, vegemite, olives, dark chocolate, flower smells, the hsc, beetroot, my boobs, pickles, people picking their noses, half-eaten food, playing drama games all lesson and not doing any work, my father nagging me to study when I am indeed studying, my father nagging me to study when I am indeed doing something other than studying, losing money, being fat, when the tv times change and you don't know, mornings, being lonely.


Much edited by Wilson © 2004/6

watcher









other people


sight seeing


fanlistings




















Free Website Counter
Web Counter
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com