<body>

Wednesday, February 8 - I had a dream about you in copenhagen.

I absolutely hate calling up the bank. It's one of the things that I dread but know there's no possible way I can get out of. I hate it because I never know the answers to the questions they ask and i'm always terrified they'll think i'm not actually the owner of my account. I mean i'm relatively new to the whole thing, i've only used my key card three times so far in my entire life. Although, I used to be the only kid in year 5 and 6 banking with their dollarmite account. Memories. *sigh*

Anyway I just got off one of those extremely stressful conversations with the people on the telephone to roll over my term deposit and I tell dad and he's like "thats not right" and "thats not what it says on this piece of paper" and "thats a bad time" and I'm all like 'arghhhhhhhhhhhh'. Well then next time splurge on petrol and take me up to the stupid bank itself so you can stand next to me and make sure I do exactly what you want me to do.

Went to Steph's house last night for a good 'ole fashioned dinner party. It was really nice, the food was great and everyone had a good time. I managed to snap about a hundred photos. Hmmm... must charge camera for tonight. Maureen's par-tay tonight is gonna be the last seeing-people thing. Wow... thats scary.

On a positive note I haven't gotten accommodation yet and if I don't get any I won't be able to actually go to Uni. Which means I might be staying around.

Now he's saying that the bank told me a lie, or they're false advertising and he's thinking of calling them up and yelling at them. Honestly.

I have to pack, and I don't want to because there's no point in packing if i'm not going to have anywhere to unpack.

I had a freaky dream. Don't remember much about it. Something about being on holidays and I brought coat hangers but they all had suits attached to them. And hiding from my parents in my house for some reason. And we were either on a cruise ship of just in a holiday house or something. Ej was there. I know... really really strange.

crumble | 11:20 am

aoi's design from SCRATCH © 2004

NAME: Crumble, Wilson, Forgie
DOB: 8th of October
COUNTRY: Australia & Kangaroos

SCHOOL: Hogwarts
FAMILY: Mum, Dad, Mitchie, Claudia
PETS: Tom the Sexy Beast
FEELING:






likes...

buffy the vampire slayer, greys anatomy, glass house, kumars at #42, spicks and specks, west wing, angel, gilmore girls, dark angel, firefly, stargate, lord of the rings, star wars, the simpsons, crossing jordan, tru calling, ally mcbeal, bradley whitford, dominic monaghan, david wenham, rupert grint, james masters, anthony stewart head, elvis, hilary duff, evanescence, good charlotte, the whitlams, machine gun fellatio (the band), my baby tom, writing, singing in the shower, playing pool, netball, basketball, exams, tidying, chinese food (lemon chicken, sizzling steak, chicken and sweet corn soup, san choi bow, spring rolls, prawn chips), my old friends, my new friends, my other friends, my box, my papyrus, my faerie picture, mount caules story.



dislikes...

bugs, honey, insects that she thinks are poisonous (all of them!), marmalade, studying, not knowing things, not being able to splel, the english curriculum, vacuuming, the beach, being on stage and not knowing what to do, shopping, gross things, vegemite, olives, dark chocolate, flower smells, the hsc, beetroot, my boobs, pickles, people picking their noses, half-eaten food, playing drama games all lesson and not doing any work, my father nagging me to study when I am indeed studying, my father nagging me to study when I am indeed doing something other than studying, losing money, being fat, when the tv times change and you don't know, mornings, being lonely.


Much edited by Wilson © 2004/6

watcher









other people


sight seeing


fanlistings




















Free Website Counter
Web Counter
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com